You can register all of your incomes on Mobills. Doing this allows you to visualize clearly which are your main sources of income and to establish financial goals to save money.
This article contains the following topics:
Creating an income:
There is some required information to be inserted when creating an income:
- Insert Value: Complete with the expense amount that you want to register. Use this field to insert that information.
- Date: When you received this income? Today, yesterday or it is on another day?
- Description: It’s the name of the income. Choose a title which helps you to identify the entry. For example, salary, bonus, awards, gifts, etc.
- Income type: It’s called ‘category’ too. This feature will help you to see how much you earn in each category through reports.
- Account: Which account will the money be deposited? Is in your checking account? Wallet?
- Received: Did you received it? Yes? Mark the checkbox for this option.
The following fields are optional:
- Tags: They can be used to group your entries.
- Note: There’s something else that you want to remember about this income? Write more information about that in this field.
- Recurring: The income will be repeated each following month when checking this option.
- Repeated: This option allows you to determinate how many times this income will repeat.
- Attachment: You can attach a photo or an image, as a receipt.
- Remind me: You can add a reminder to this income, you will receive an alert within the time specified.
To create an income:
On the dashboard tap at the ‘+’ floating icon, then tap "income".
Fill the needed information to create a new entry. Then tap "Save" to finish (or in the check icon).
Editing an Income:
Do you need to change some income already entered? It’s simple to change.
On the dashboard, tap at ‘Incomes’ to access your registered incomes. Then tap on the income that you want to edit.
Next, a similar "create a new income screen" will appear. Modify the information that you want and tap on save when finished.
Deleting an Income
This is very simple to do!
Access your incomes list, tap and hold the income that you want to delete. Then tap on the 3 dots at the upper right screen, and tap "Delete" confirm. Great, already deleted!