Creating, editing or deleting a recurring or repeating income is only available when setting a new income. You can't change a simple income to a recurring or repeated by editing.
In this article, we’ll show how to manage a recurring or repeated income.
This article contains the following topics:
- Create a recurring or repeating income;
- Editing a recurring or repeating income;
- Delete a recurring or repeating income.
Create recurring or repeating income:
- To create, you must follow the same steps to create a normal income, but you must tap "more details", and then, specify if the income is recurring or repeated. Remember:
- Recurring: A repeated income for each month (like salary, rents received, so on).
- Repeating: Incomes will be repeated, but you’ll determine how many times this process must occur (ideal for installment incomes).
When you set a repeating income (mostly for installment) you have to set the frequency of this expense so we have 5 options:
- Monthly - will occur every month (you have to set from 1-99, it will be repeated only for 1 month or for 99 following months)
- Daily - will occur every day (you have to set from 1-99, it will be repeated only for 1 day or for 99 following days)
- Weekly - will occur every week (you have to set from 1-99, it will be repeated only for 1 week or for 99 following weeks)
- Yearly - will occur every year (you have to set from 1-99, it will be repeated only for 1 year or for 99 following years )
- Custom - you can set the frequency in days, how many days will be repeated, also, don't forget to set the quantity, because is still limited from 1-99.
The limit to 99 is because values higher than it can cause slowdowns on our database.
Editing a recurring or repeating income:
You can change all the fields except date and status.
At the dashboard, tap on ‘Incomes’ to access the registered incomes. Then tap on the entry you want to edit. When done, there will be some options:
- For recurring incomes:
Edit only this: Only the selected expense will be edited.
Edit all pending: Edit all outstanding.
Edit all (including paid/received): Edit all, including paid and outstanding.
- For repeated incomes:
Edit only this: Only the selected income will be edited.
Edit this and next: Edit this income and all outstanding.
Edit all payments: Edit all, including paid and outstanding.
Deleting a recurring or repeating income:
On your incomes list, tap and hold on the income that you want to delete, then tap at the 3 dots on the upper right corner to see more actions, a delete option will appear. Tap "Delete" to finish the process. (you may be able to delete on edit screen too, by tapping at the trash bin icon).