With Mobills you can register any accounts you have. In this article, we will show you how to create and edit an account.
This article contains the following topics:
Creating an Account
To create an account it's necessary to add some information:
Description: This is the account's name. You can use the name of the bank, the type of account or a name that helps you to identify the account. For example, Santander, Bank of America, Wallet, Savings Account, etc.
Starting balance: This is the balance of the account at the moment you created it. For example, if you start to register all the money you have in your savings account and you already have $1500.00 in it, you need to register $1500.00 as your starting balance.
Type of account: It helps to identify the kind of account. If it's an investment, money, savings, etc.
Color: Assigning different colors to your accounts will help you to easily identify which expenses or incomes are associated with each of your accounts.
Home screen sum: When selecting this option, the account balance will be accounted for in "Accounts Balance" on the Main screen. (Note: Transactions associated with this account continue to be accounted on "Expenses" and "Incomes" on the main screen).
1. There are two ways to create an account:
Going to the accounts screen by tapping "Accounts Balance":
Or by tapping the three dots ("More options") at the lower right corner of the screen > Then at the tab "Manage", tap "Accounts":
2. This is the Accounts screen. Here you can manage all your registered accounts. To register a new account tap the "+" button:
3. Fill out all the required information (name of the account, initial balance, the type of account) and tap "✓". Done! Your account has been created!
How to Edit an Account:
It's quite simple to edit a Mobills account. You can do this whenever you want to:
1. On the Accounts screen, tap the account you want to make changes. On the next screen, tap the "pencil" icon:
2. Make the changes you need and then save by tapping the "✓" button:
Done! You edited your Account!
Any questions or difficulties? Please, submit a request