When you have an account that you don't use anymore, archiving it sounds like a good idea because you will take it out from your accounts list without deleting the transactions linked to it. Then if you want to view that account again, you just need to restore it. Easy! Do you want to know how to do it? Take a look at the instructions below:
How to Archive an account:
1. Go to the Accounts screen. There are two ways of going to the Accounts screen:
By tapping "Accounts balance":
Or by tapping the three dots ("More") at the lower right corner of the screen > Then at "Manage, tap "Accounts":
Okay! How to archive an account:
2. On the Accounts screen, choose an account that you want to archive, touch and slide to the left and then tap "Archive":
If you're sure, tap "Ok":
Do you want to view your archived accounts? Just tap the three dots at the upper right corner, then tap "Archived accounts":
Here you can see your archived accounts:
Okay. Do you want to learn how to restore an archived account? Please check the instructions below:
How to Restore an Account:
1. On the Accounts screen, tap the three dots at the upper right corner and tap "Archived accounts":
2. On the Archived accounts screen, tap the three dots right at the side of the account name and tap "Unarchive":
Another option regarding accounts is about deleting them. Learn more right below:
How to Delete an Account:
To delete an account you have to first archive it. It's a security procedure to prevent an account from being deleted by mistake, for example.
Warning: When deleting an account, all your entries (incomes, expenses and transfers) related to this account will also be deleted. So make sure you really want to do this before deleting the account. This action can not be undone. So, if you want to delete an archived account, please follow the steps below:
1.On the Accounts screen, tap the three dots at the upper right corner and tap "Archived accounts":
2. On the Archived accounts screen, tap the three dots right at the side of the account name and tap "Delete":
3. Read the message carefully, type "Delete" if you're sure and tap "YES" to confirm your action. Done! Your account has been deleted!
If you have any further questions about this or any other feature, please contact us! We will be glad to help you! firstname.lastname@example.org
English article written by Jandira V.