You can register all your daily expenses on Mobills. In this article, we will demonstrate how to create, edit, and delete an expense.
In this article we're going to talk about:
Create an expense:
1. On the Main Screen, tap at the ‘+’ icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. Now, tap on the red icon and create a new expense:
2. After that, fill the fields to create a new expense and tap at the '✓' icon to save:
There is some required information to be inserted when creating an expense:
- Value: Complete with the expense amount that you want to register. Use this field to insert that information.
- Category: This feature will help you to see how much you spend in each category through reports.
- Account: Which account will the money be debited? From your checking account? Wallet?
- Paid: Was this expense already been paid? Yes? Mark the checkbox for this option.
The following fields are optional:
- ★ (Favorite transaction): By tapping the star, you'll be adding it to your favorites. You can use the favorite transaction card to add a transaction quickly.
- Description: It’s the name of the expense. Choose a title which helps you to remember which expense is. For example, haircut, grocery, gas, etc.
- Recurrent: The expense will be repeated each month when this option is checked.
- Repeated: This option allows you to determinate how many times this expense will repeat.
- Tags: They can be used to group your entries.
- Note: There’s something else that you want to remember about this expense? Write more information about that in this field.
- Remind me: Choose a date and time to add a reminder of your transaction.
- Choose a place: This option can let you track your expenses by location.
Edit an Expense:
It’s simple to edit expenses already created.
1. On the Main Screen, tap on ‘Expenses’ to access the registered expenses. Then tap on the entry you want to edit:
2. Then a similar new expense screen will appear. Change the information and tap the "✓" icon to save.
Delete an expense:
This is very simple to do!
1. On your expense list, tap on the expense you want to delete. The editing screen will appear and then, tap on the trash bin icon on the upper right corner of the screen. Done!
Any questions or difficulties? Please, submit a request.