You can register your expenses on Mobills. In this article, we will demonstrate how to create, edit, and delete an expense.
There is some required information to be inserted when creating an expense:
- Description: It’s the name the expense. Choose a title which helps you to remember which expense is. For example, haircut, grocery, gas, etc.
- Value: Complete with the expense amount that you want to register. Use this field to insert that information.
- Paid: Was this expense already been paid? Yes? Mark the checkbox for this option.
- Expense type: It’s called ‘category’ too. This feature will help you to see how much you spend in each category through reports.
- Account: Which account will the money be debited? Is from your checking account? Wallet?
The following fields are optional:
- Tags: They can be used to group your entries.
- Note: There’s something else that you want to remember about this expense? Write more information about that in this field.
- Choose a place: This option can let you track your expenses by location.
- Recurrent: The expense will be repeated each following month when checking this option.
- Repeated: This option allows you to determinate how many times this expense will repeat.
Create an expense:
On the dashboard, tap at the ‘+’ icon on the bottom right corner. Next, tap on the red icon and create a new expense.
After that, fill the fields to create a new expense and tap at the '✓' icon to save.
Edit an Expense:
It’s simple to edit expenses already created.
At the dashboard, tap on ‘Expenses’ to access the registered expenses. Then tap on the entry you want to edit.
Then a similar new expense screen will appear. Change the information and tap the "✓" icon to save.
Delete an expense:
This is very simple to do!
On your expense list, tap and hold on the expense that you want to delete, then tap at the 3 dots on the upper right corner to see more actions, a delete option will appear. Tap "Delete" to finish the process.
For more information contact us by email: [email protected]
English article written by Leonardo V.