On Mobills there are three ways to make a credit card payment, replicating your real credit card behavior.
Before learning how to make your payment, be sure about what kind of payment you will be realizing. We explain with details the differences between these types of payment on the article: Credit Card: Differences between partial payment, prepayment, total payment. Read the article to be sure about what kind of payment you'll be realizing.
Now let's learn about how to make the different types of payment on Mobills!
In this article we're going to talk about these topics:
1. Access the expenses screen of the card you want and select 'Pay Invoice'. To make a total payment, just touch 'Pay invoice' again:
2. Check out the three information (date of payment, amount and account - Remember that this account is where the reports of these expenses of the card will be) and tap 'Pay invoice':
1. Access the expenses screen of the card you want and select 'Pay Invoice'. To make a partial payment, just touch 'Partial payment':
2. Put the value you'll pay, check the three information and tap 'Pay invoice'
3. In the Transactions screen your partial payment will be represented as it follows:
Pay in advance
1. On the credit card screen, select the three dots on the top and tap on 'Pay in advance':
2. Put the value you'll pay in advance, check the three information and tap 'Save':
3. Your payment will be represented like this on your card screen and on your expenses screen: