You can register your expenses on Mobills. In this article, we will demonstrate how to create, edit, and delete an expense.
On this article, we will see how:
Creating an expense:
When creating an expense it is necessary to fill in some information:
- Value: What is the value of the expense you want to register? Utilize this field to insert that information.
- Categorie: This will help you check the reports of how much you spend on each of your categories. Click here and learn more about categories.
- Account: Where is this expense coming from? Is it from your wallet? Is it from a bank account?
- It is paid: Has this expense been paid or is it still pending? If it is already paid, leave that box checked.
The fields above are mandatory to create an expense. Below, there are optional fields.
- ★(Favorite Transaction): When clicking the star, you will be favoriting that expense. When activating the main screen card, you can register these transactions just by touching them;
- Description: This is how you'll name this expense. Example: family dinner. If you don't fill this field, it will be automatically named with its category name;
- Recurring expense: When checking this box, the expense will be repeated every following month;
- Repeating: This option serves the purpose of repeating expenses, however, you can determine how many times the repeating will occur;
- Tags: Tags can be used to group up your transactions. Learn more about how to utilize tags in another article we created;
- Observations: Is there something more you want to register about that expense? Write more information about it on this field;
- Remind me: Choose a date and hour to add a reminder about your transaction;
- Save and create a new one: When finishing the transaction, you can pick the option to 'Save and create a new one' to save the current transaction and create a new one after that.
On the dashboard tap at the ‘+’ icon on the menu bar.
Tap on ‘Expense’ and fill the needed information to create a new entry. Then tap "Save" to finish, or save and continue, if you want to create more expenses.
Editing an expense
Do you need to change some expense already entered? It’s simple to change.
On the dashboard, tap at ‘Expenses’ to access your registered expenses. Then tap on the expense that you want to edit.
Next, a similar "create a new expense screen" will appear. Modify the information that you want and tap on save.
Deleting an expense
This is very simple to do!
Access your expense list and drag to the left the expense you want to delete. Then tap on the red delete icon. Great, already deleted!