You can register your expenses on Mobills. In this article, we will demonstrate how to create, edit, and delete an expense.
There is some required information to be inserted when creating an expense:
- Description: It’s the name the expense. Choose a title which helps you to remember which expense is. For example, haircut, grocery, gas, etc.
- Expense value: Complete with the expense amount that you want to register. Use this field to insert that information.
- Paid: Was this expense already been paid? Yes? Mark the checkbox for this option.
- Expense type: It’s called ‘category’ too. This feature will help you to see how much you spend in each category through reports.
- Account: Which account will the money be debited? Is from your checking account? Wallet?
The following fields are optional:
- Tags: They can be used to group your entries.
- Note: There’s something else that you want to remember about this expense? Write more information about that in this field.
- Location: This option can let you track your expenses by location.
- Recurrent: The expense will be repeated each following month when checking this option.
- Repeated: This option allows you to determinate how many times this expense will repeat.
- Attachment: You can attach a photo or image, as a receipt.
To create an expense:
On the dashboard tap at the ‘+’ icon on the menu bar.
Tap on ‘Expense’ and fill the needed information to create a new entry. Then tap "Save" to finish, or save and continue, if you want to create more expenses.
Edit an Expense:
Do you need to change some expense already entered? It’s simple to change.
On the dashboard, tap at ‘Expenses’ to access your registered expenses. Then tap on the expense that you want to edit.
Next, a similar "create a new expense screen" will appear. Modify the information that you want and tap on save.
Delete an expense:
This is very simple to do!
Access your expense list and drag to the left the expense you want to delete. Then tap on the red delete icon. Great, already deleted!
For more information contact us by email: [email protected]
English article written by Leonardo V.