With Mobills you can register your credit cards and manage all of them on the App! Do you want to know how to do it? Take a look at the instructions below:
How to Create a Credit Card:
In order to create a credit card, please follow the step by step guide below:
1. On the Dashboard (Mobills main screen), tap "Cards" (below "Accounts balance"):
2. Tap the three dots at the top right corner of the screen, then tap "Add card":
3. Enter the credit card information. When creating a credit card it's necessary to enter some information:
- Description: The credit card "name", this is how you will identify the credit card. You can use the name of the bank, for example: Santander, Bank of America, etc.
- Limit: it's the total limit of your credit card, whether it is being fully used or not. Enter the amount in this field (e.g.: $10,000) so Mobills can help in order to don't exceed this limit.
- Flag: Choose the flag of your credit card (e.g.: Visa, MasterCard, American Express). This option is only to better identify your credit card.
- Closing day: This is the day that your invoice will change status from open to closed, after that day, all the expenses will be added to the next open invoice.
- Payment day: Payment date or due date is the maximum day your invoice is meant to be paid.
- Associated account: This is the account you will use to pay your credit card invoice. So the credit card expenses will be counted toward the balance and the chart projection for that account.
Attention: When paying the credit card invoice, you can change with which account you will pay it at the moment.
4. Done! Save the new credit card. Now you can start adding your credit card expenses!
Need to change your credit card name or the credit limit? It's easy to do that.
How to Edit a Credit Card:
1. Access the credit card screen;
2. Tap the three dots next to the card you want to change the information, then tap "Edit":
3. Make the changes you want and save it. Done!
If you have any further questions about this or any other feature, please contact us! We will be glad to help you! firstname.lastname@example.org
English article written by Jandira V.