To use a tag is an excellent way to organize incomes and expenses on Mobills. Tags is a small piece or part that is attached to the main body, and they can be attached to your entries.
Therefore such like categories, tags can be used to group entries, but it’s much flexible, for many tags can be applied to one expense or income. Working by subcategories. To display a determinate tag you can use a filter.
Let’s take an example of a ‘lunch’ category. There you registry all your expenses as food, but you desire to know how much you spend with ‘Lunch’ on the working days.
When you register a lunch expense, beyond to mark the ‘Food’ category, you’ll need to add a tag ‘lunch’ and a tag ‘workingday’.
With this it will be easy to discover how much you spent with lunch during working days of the week, to display it filter on expenses screen by tags that you desire.
See how to create, apply, filter, delete and edit tags in each available Mobills platform.
- Create tags: On the dashboard, > drag the left menu > tap on tags. On this screen, you can create, delete and display all registered tags. Tap on the ‘+’ icon to create a new tag > tap on save.
- Apply tags: Registering an entry tap on ‘More information’ > Tags > So you can choose which listed tags you desire to add to this entry or just created a new tag typing a title.
- Filter tags: In an expense or income list, tap on the filter icon on the right corner above > tap on tag icon and choose which tag you want to filter.
- Edit or delete tags: On the tag menu (The same using the create tags option) > tap on the pencil icon at the bottom of the screen. Then tap on the ✓ icon to finish the process.
- Create Tags: Click at the (…) icon on the right corner below on IOS Mobills > Click on tags > On this screen you can create, delete and display all registered tags. Tap on the ‘+’ icon to create a new tag > Then Tap on save.
- Apply tags: Tap on ‘Show details’ > Tags > Then choose which tag to attach to the entry or create a new tag inserting a name.
- Filter tags: On your expenses or income list, tap on the filter icon on the right corner on the top bar > Tap on tags and choose which one you want to display on the filter.
- Edit or delete tags: On the Tags menu (The same to create tags) > Drag the tag to the left to edit or delete it.
- Create a tag: On the left menu at the dashboard tap on Tags > There you can create, delete and display all registered tags, Click the ‘+’ icon to create a new tag > Then click on save.
- Apply tags: Click on ‘ More information’ > Tags > There will be existent tags, but you can create a new one inserting a title and press enter.
- Filter a tag: On the expense or income list click on the filter icon on the top bar > Click on tags and choose which one you want to display in the filter.
- Edit or delete tags: On the Tags Menu (The same to create tags) > Click on the trash icon to delete a tag or click on the pencil icon to edit a tag.
There's still a question? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com