You can create many credit cards to control your expenses on Mobills. We’ll show you how you can add your Credit Card on Mobills.
Create a Credit Card:
By Creating a Credit Card It’s necessary some information:
- Description: That’s the way to identify your Card.For example Visa, Master, Nubank, American Express etc.
- Limit: Insert an amount on this field to set a limit for your credit card.
- Flag: It won’t interfere with any sum or function at your credit card. This option’s only to illustrate your credit card identification
- Closing date: It’s will be the day which your invoice will be closed and after this day all expenses will be added to the next opened invoice.
- Payment day: It’s a day which you must to pay your invoice.
- Associate an account: By marking this option your invoice will be linked onto one of your accounts and display accounted expenses from your Credit card on your initial balance.
Create a Credit card:
- Tap on Credit Card option at the Dashboard
- Tap on the ‘+’ Icon
- Insert the information (according to the explanation above)
- Save the new card.
Edit a Credit card:
On Android and IOS Mobills:
- Tap on Credit card at the Dashboard access the Credit card section;
- Tap on the pencil icon to edit the Credit card information that you desire.
- Change the information and save.
On Mobills Web:
- On the left menu, click at ‘Credit Card’ next Click on ‘My Credit Card’
- Click on the three points icon on the Credit Card that you want to edit
- Change the information and save
Delete a Credit card
Attention: If you delete a Credit Card all linked expenses to this card will be deleted too! Even paid invoices will be deleted. For that reason you must to be sure that you want to do this before delete any Credit Card because this action can’t be undone.
Android and IOS Mobills:
- Tap on the Credit Card option at the dashboard;
- Tap on the Credit trash icon that you want to delete;
- Read attentively all the displayed message, if you really want to delete a Credit card, confirm the action.
On Web Mobills:
- On the left menu, click at ‘Credit Card’ next tap on ‘My credit card’;
- Click the three points icon on the Credit Card you want to delete then select the ‘Delete a credit card’ option.
- Read attentively the displayed message and if you are sure to delete a credit card, confirm the action.
There's still a question? Feel free to contact us!