If you find some difference on your initial balance between any Mobills platforms or realize that some entry is missing, it’s important to first identify in which platform your files are according to the insert information. In other words, if it is on Web Mobills or other platforms (IOS, Android or windows phone)
- If your information correct at Web Mobills
If your information is the way you want at Web Mobills just logout and login again on the mobile devices. Because all date will be downloaded from the web to each device, then they will be equal to the Web version.
- Your information is correct on other platforms (IOS, Android or Windows phone)
- Access Mobills on the web.
- Let your information on The Web the manner you judge better. Let them exactly the way you want to see in the devices.
- Log out of your device ( Only if you’re sure that all your information is exactly the way you want to display on the device)
- Log in again on your device and wait to sync.
These step by step will send all web data to your device and avoid future synchronization difficulties.
It’s very important to don’t log out until you’re sure that all your data are the way you want on the web.
Remember! We have an available team to help you!
There's a question? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org