If you are struggling to read an SMS, this article it’s perfect to help you.
First, you need to verify each of the possibilities below:
- You haven’t enabled Mobills SMS reading on your device
- On your device access Settings > apps > Mobills Financial Education > Permissions > Enable the SMS reading.
- Absent event created by Android
- When Android system receives an SMS it create an event and Mobills recognize it, then it reads the SMS to show the import notification.Sometimes the Android system doesn't create this event that blocks an SMS reading by Mobills. Try to restart your device.
- SMS reading blocked by other apps:
- Some apps don’t allow that other apps access the SMS feature to protect you from malware. Verify if some installed app is blocking Mobills. (Most of them are protection apps).
After trying these steps, wait for a new SMS or try to import your pendant SMS.
If the problem persists send us the SMS that you can’t import, then we can analyze and add the model to our database. It’s extremely important to copy a text and send us exactly how you receive. You can send prints too, like this you won't lose any details of the SMS.
There's a question? please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org