Mobills can do it for you! It can insert your information faster and more efficiently.
For successful import, you need to carefully follow these steps. Read the full article! :D
- The date format must be "dd/mm/yy". Be careful to not insert some other characters in this field.
- The description is optional, so you can choose what to input.
- Income should be positive value as it adds up to the account, while expense has to be a negative value as it is subtracted from the account.
- The accepted file formats by Mobills is xls and xlsx:
- If the spreadsheet contains a FORM, the import feature won’t work. It’s necessary to insert an amount in TEXT format. No FORMS to be created in the file.
- It is not possible to import a spreadsheet to credit cards.
Attention: If a spreadsheet has been correctly filled and you can’t import it to Mobills. Copy all the spreadsheet text and paste in a new file. Sometimes Excel hides some data in used cells and obstruct the scan on Mobills
- Access Web Mobills
- Click at the three points on the top right corner
- Click on 'Import Excel data’
- Select a file and confirm the import. Click on Send.
- If your spreadsheet is correct there will be a screen with all transactions;
- Choose the account you want to import and to which category that transition belongs.
- Finish clicking on registry transactions
- Your files are now imported!
If you have any problem importing your files, just send us an email attaching the file explaining how you proceeded and what did not work. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviewed by Hani Bouazizi