On Mobills it’s possible to import your bank transaction and your credit card invoices through OFX file, in other words, you don’t need to add entries one by one, instead, you can import many just once.
What is OFX?
- It’s a kind of file that diverse banks and credit card companies allow to download. You can have access your bank balance or credit card invoices information
- The OFX file importation will work just with a full debit or credit information, it can’t be mixed, such as, in parts credit and parts debit.
- Some banks don’t provide OFX files, therefore, an alternative way to import bank statement is through Excel spreadsheets. Learn how to that in this article
How to import OFX files:
- Access Web Mobills
- At the top right corner, click at the three points and then click on ‘Import bank data’
- In the window choose the credit or debit option to add you OFX file
- You can reset an account category to be linked by this screen, At this moment you can rename your entries and mark which of them you want to see on Mobills
There's a question? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org