There may be a moment where you need to stop using a credit card and you wish for it to not appear on Mobills anymore. You can do it in two different ways: Deleting or Archiving the card.
Let's see what is the difference between each process and how to do it.
Archiving a credit card:
With this option, you can keep the credit card on a folder named Archived cards, where it won't appear with the rest of your active cards and, mainly, won't delete the data registered on that credit card. You can also restore your card from that folder at any moment you wish.
To archive your credit card
- Access the screen with your credit card;
- Open the wished credit card options by clicking the 3 dots next to the card;
- Touch on 'Archive'.
Notice that your credit card will leave the list. Now it is on the list of archived cards that you can access by touching the three dots on the superior side of the cards screen. There, you can choose between restoring or deleting the archived cards.
Deleting a credit card:
Be aware: When deleting a credit card all the expenses related to that card will also be deleted! Even invoices that were already paid will be deleted. Depending on your transactions, it can affect your balance. That's why you must be 100% sure before deleting a card since that action cannot be undone.
First of all, it is only possible to delete a card after archiving it. Follow the steps on how to archive a card before deleting it.
- Access the credit card screen;
- Access the archived cards menu;
- After that, touch the three dots right next to the desired card and then press delete;
- Read carefully the message displayed and, if you really want to proceed and then delete the card, confirm your action by pressing OK. Done! Card deleted! :)