With Mobills you can register all the expenses you make daily.
This article will teach you how to:
Create an expense:
On Mobills main screen, click on the '+' button on the lower right corner. Then, click the option 'Create expense' to register a new expense.
After that, you're going to fill a form in order to register this new expense. When you finish, click 'Save'. Done! Expense created!
When you create an expense, it is necessary to insert some information:
- Description: It is how you will call this expense. Choose a name that will help you remember what it is. For example, Haircut, Dinner with the family, Gasoline, etc.
- Value: How much is the amount of the expense you want to register? Use this field to enter this information.
- Paid: Has this expense already been paid or is it still pending? If it is already paid, leave the option checked.
- Type of expense: Also called 'category'. This will help you see your reports of how much you're spending in each of the categories.
- Account: Where did the money come from? From the wallet? From the checking account? So you can know how much money you have in each account.
The above fields are the main ones to create an expense. Below are the optional fields.
- Tags: tags can be used to group your postings.
- Observation: Is there anything else you want to remember about this expense? Write more information about it in this field!
- Recurring: When checking this option, the expense will be repeated for all subsequent months.
- Repeat: This option also serves to repeat the expense, however you must determine how many times this repetition should happen.
Edit an expense:
Need to change any expense that has already been registered? It's simple to do that.
To edit an expense you need to access your expenses list. To do this, on the dashboard, click 'Expenses':
Click the pencil icon to edit your expense:
After that, make the changes you wish and click 'Save'.
Delete an expense:
It's very easy to delete a registered expense!
On your expenses list, click the trash bin icon beside the expense you want to delete.
With Mobills it is much easier to organize your expenses and check exactly how your money is being spent!