You may have noticed that your card expenses appear on both Card Expenses list and the Transactions list. This happens so you have a glimpse of all your purchases together!
Because you have multiple expenses on the card or for any other reason, you can group these expenses into a single record. This action is done through the grouping function! Here's how you can do this:
- The first way is through the option on the Expenses screen:
1. On the Expenses screen, open the options menu by tapping the three dots on the upper right corner (notice that the expenses aren't grouped)
2. Tap on "Display options"
3. Check the box "Sort by Card spending" > Tap 'Save'.
4. Done! Your Card expenses will be grouped in a single invoice:
- If you're browsing through Mobills settings and want to let this option already enabled, follow these steps:
1. Go to 'More' menu by tapping the three dots on the bottom bar > tap on Settings (gear icon) on the top bar:
2. On the next screen, tap 'Display options', then check the box 'Sort by Card spending' > Save:
You can group/ ungroup your Card's expenses whenever you want! Just follow these same steps!