There may be a moment in which you need to stop using a credit card and you won't want it to keep appearing on Mobills. You have two options to fix that: Delete or Archive the credit card.
Archiving a credit card:
With that option, you can keep your credit card on a folder of Archived cards. In that case, it won't appear on your list of active cards, but it will maintain all the data of that credit card. You can also restore it anytime you wish if you need to.
To archive your credit card:
1. Access the credit cards on the lateral menu.
2. Open the options of the selected credit card by clicking on the three dots next to the card.
3. Select the option 'Archive credit card.'
Notice that the archived card won't be appearing on the list anymore. Now it is on the list of archived cards, that you can access on the same menu, by switching the visualizing options on the superior tab. There you can restore or delete the archived cards.
Deleting a credit card:
Be aware: When deleting a credit card, all expenses related to this card will also be deleted. Even invoices that were already paid will be deleted. Depending on your transactions, this could affect your balance. For that reason, you must be 100% sure that you want to delete a card because this action cannot be undone.
First of all, it is only possible to delete a card if you archive it first. Follow the step-by-step on how to archive a card before deleting it.
- Access the cards menu;
- Access the archive cards menu;
- Click on the trash icon next to the card you wish to delete;
- Carefully read the message that appears and, if you really want to delete the card, confirm your action by pressing Delete.