With Mobills you can register your credit cards and keep track of them all at once inside the app. We will show you how to add and edit cards on the platform.
Creating a credit card:
To create a credit card, follow the steps below:
- On the main screen, click on 'Credit Cards' on the lateral menu.
- After that, click 'New credit card' as in the image below;
- Insert your credit card info;
- Save the new card.
When creating a card, it is mandatory to insert some information:
- Description: You use to identify it: Example of names: Visa, Mastercard, NuBank, etc.
- Limit: Qual é o valor do limite de seu cartão de crédito? Insira o valor nesse campo para que o Mobills possa ajudá-lo a não estourar esse limite.
- Flag: Choose the flag of your credit card. This won't influence on the values or any features. This option is there to help you identify more easily which credit card is which.
- Closing day: It is the day in which your invoice goes from open to closed. After that day, all the upcoming expenses will be added on the next open invoice.
- Due date: Payment day or due date is the deadline day in wish your invoice can be paid.
- Attach the card to an account: This option means that this credit card invoices will usually be paid by this attached account. That works so all the expenses registered on this card are accounted for when projecting your account balance, as well as charts and reports.
Ps.: When you pay your invoice you can change the account you are using to pay the invoice at that moment. For more details about it, check out the article: What's associating an account to a credit card good for?
Done, all you have to do now is start registering your expenses to the created credit card! :)
Editing a credit card:
If you wish to change the name or the limit on your credit card, follow the steps below:
- Access the credit card menu again;
- Touch the icon right next to the credit card you wish to edit;
- Select 'Edit card';
- Do the changes you wish and then save. Done! ;)