So you don't lose control of your credit card, it's important to register all your card purchases in Mobills. In this article, we'll show you how to create, edit, and delete a credit card expense on the Web platform.
This article contains the following topics:
Create a credit card expense:
Follow the step by step to create your card expense in Mobills Web:
On the dashboard, click the '+' button in the lower right corner and select the 'Create Card Expense' option.
Fill in the information and click 'save'. Done! Card Expense Created.
When you create an expense, it is necessary to insert some information:
- Description: It is how you will call this expense. Choose a name that will help you remember what it is. For example, Haircut, Dinner with the family, Gasoline, etc.
- Date: When was this purchase made?
- Value: How much is the amount of the expense you want to register? Use this field to enter this information.
- Type of expense: Also called 'category'. This will help you see your reports of how much you're spending in each of the categories.
- Card: Choose to which card this expense will be registered.
- Invoice: Choose to which invoice this expense will be registered. When you change the date, other invoice options will appear.
The above fields are the main ones to create an expense. Below are the optional fields.
- Tags: tags can be used to group your postings.
- Installment: Did you make a purchase in installment? After entering the expense amount, check this field and tell Mobills how many times you have parceled the purchase.
- Observation: Is there anything else you want to remember about this expense? Write more information about it in this field!
Edit a Credit Card expense:
In the left side menu click on 'Credit Cards'.
On the Credit Cards screen, click on the card which you want to edit an expense.
When you find the expense you want to edit, click the pencil icon next to it. After editing your expense don't forget to save.
Note: You can't edit or delete a card expense on an invoice that is already paid. If you want to know how to reopen an invoice, just go to the article: How to reopen an invoice.
Delete a Credit Card expense
It's almost the same steps to edit a card expense, go to your card screen and when you find on the invoice, the expense you want to delete, just click the trash bin icon.