So you don't lose control of your credit card, it's important to register all your card purchases in Mobills. In this article, we'll show you how to create, edit, and delete a credit card expense on the Web platform.
This article contains the following topics:
Create a credit card expense:
Follow the step by step to create your card expense in Mobills Web:
1. On the dashboard, click the '+'/'+ New' button in the lower right corner and select the 'Create Card Expense' option:
2. Fill in the information and click 'save'. Done! Card Expense Created.
Edit a Credit Card expense:
1. In the left side menu click on 'Credit Cards':
2. On the Credit Cards screen, click on the card which you want to edit an expense.
3. When you find the expense you want to edit, click the pencil icon next to it. After editing your expense don't forget to save:
Note: You can't edit or delete a card expense on an invoice that is already paid. If you want to know how to reopen an invoice, just go to the article: How to reopen an invoice.
Delete a Credit Card expense
1. It's almost the same steps to edit a card expense, go to your card screen and when you find on the invoice, the expense you want to delete, just click the trash bin icon.
Done! Now you can manage your credit card expenses! 😉