The synchronization of your devices with the Web platform happens frequently. Every time you register a new transaction (When the device has an Internet connection and the synchronization option is enabled) all your data gets synchronized in the cloud.
In case you observe any difficulties in the moment of the synchronization or in case you realize a difference of values between different platforms, that is a sign that something might be getting in the way of a proper data communication.
Important: Do NOT ⚠️ log out ⚠️ of your mobile account without making sure all your data is synchronized.
Before going any further, check the following:
- Do you have a stable and trustworthy Internet connection?
- Check if you have the most updated version of Mobills by accessing the store of your device.
- If you are having problems synchronizing, wait a few minutes and then force the synchronization by swiping down the main screen.
If after these steps there is still a difference between your devices, the following step by step process will help to even the data between the platforms in a safe way.
1. Access Web Mobills: web.mobillsapp.com (using a computer).
2. Make sure your data on Web looks exactly as you want it to be in your Mobile. Compare it with your data on App Mobills. You need to do it because the data on your mobile device will be the same as the data on Web (because our main server is located on Web Mobills and the data from the app are taken from there). So, add or edit the transactions exactly as you want to see on your smartphone. The new/modified transactions on the app will have a “ Pending Synchronization ” symbol and you can check them at the “ Pending Transactions ” screen.
3. Once you have verified your data on Web, log off Mobills (in any device).
4. Please sign in to Mobills again and wait for the synchronization. It will sync just like the way the data are on Web;
5. Try to do again what you could not do before and check if everything is running okay.
By doing that, all your data should be safe and equal in all platforms now!