Can't import your spreadsheets?
Leia também o artigo: Como importar dados utilizando planilhas do Excel (Android)
Important to know:
- The first line should contain 5 columns: DATE | DESCRIPTION | VALUE | ACCOUNT | CATEGORY, because during the import if there is any transaction in the first row, the worksheet will not be imported.
- The date should follow the model "DD/MM/YYYY" and must be in text format. Be careful not to change the order or otherwise format;
- The description can be chosen as desired, but avoid inserting long texts;
- For incomes, the values must be positive (no signal required), and for expenses, the values must be negative (negative sign required: Example: -150.00);
- Use a comma to demonstrate the cents, not point. For example 2350.49;
- The formats accepted for import in Mobills Web are XLS and XLSX;
- If there are formulas in the worksheet cells, the import will not occur. You must enter the value manually;
- Transfers will not be considered in the reports. Therefore, they can not be imported or exported;
Subcategories and tags are ignored in Excel import;
- Use points only to separate the cents. Ex .: -1000.02;
- If it is a number without decimal places, put neither point nor comma to give no error. Eg: If you are recording an expense of R $ 25.00, use -25;
Attention: In case the spreadsheet was filled correctly and yet, you still can't import your data to Mobills, it is recommended that you copy all the spreadsheet data and paste it into a new XLS or XLSX file. Spreadsheet editors sometimes leave hidden traces on utilized cells and that could cause Mobills to not read them properly.
It is crucial for the operation of the import to follow the model below:
Click here to download the spreadsheet template.
After making sure of these details, follow the steps below to perform the import:
- Go to 'More Options' menu represented by the three dots in the bottom corner of the screen > Tap 'Import data' option and then tap 'Import' on the 'Import CSV' card;
P.S: By touching "Import" in the CSV import box, Mobills may not open where your spreadsheet is, you need to look for it within your device's navigation options.
After that look for the file and import it to Mobills, and that's it!