Can't import your spreadsheets?
We have some instructions on how to do the importing with success:
- The date must follow the model "mm/dd/yyyy" (If your app is in English). Take care not to insert any other character on this field.
- The description can be chosen the way you want.
- For incomes, the values must be positive and for the expenses, they must be negative.
- The accepted formats for importing into Mobills are: xls and xlsx;
- If there are formulas in the worksheet cells, the import won't happen. You must enter the value in text format;
- You can't import spreadsheets into the credit card section.
Warning: If the spreadsheet was filled correctly and you still couldn't import the data into Mobills. Copy all text from the spreadsheet that wasn't imported and paste into a new xls or xlsx file. Excel can sometimes leave some data hidden in cells that have already been used and this prevents reading by Mobills.
Link to download the template of the spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2ExyK7z
After making sure of these details, follow the steps below to do the import:
- Go to 'More Options' represented by the three dots in the lower corner of the screen. Touch the 'Import data' option and then touch 'Import' on the 'Import CSV' card;
When you tap "Import" in the CSV import box, Mobills may not open where your worksheet is located, you must look for it within the navigation options of the device.
After that, look for the file and import it to Mobills.