Do you find yourself in a situation where you can't import your spreadsheets to Mobills? In this article, we will help you find out what might be stopping the importing from working properly.
Important to know:
- The first line of the spreadsheet must have only 3 columns: DATE | DESCRIPTION | VALUE. While importing, if there are any transactions on the first line, the spreadsheet won't be imported.
- The date must follow the pattern: "MM/DD/YYYY'. Be careful not to insert anything else in these fields.
- The description can be chosen as wished, but try to avoid long texts.
- For incomes, the values must be positive (no need for the '+' sign) and for expenses, the values must be negative (the '-' sign is necessary).
- Utilize commas to demonstrate the cents. Example: 2400,50.
- The file formats accepted on the Mobills Web importing process are XLS and XLSX.
- If there are any formulas or functions within the cells of your spreadsheet, the importing process won't work. It is necessary to insert all values manually.
- It is not possible to import spreadsheets for the Credit Card feature.
Be aware: In case the spreadsheet was filled correctly and yet, you still can't import your data to Mobills, it is recommended that you copy all the spreadsheet data and paste it into a new XLS or XLSX file. Spreadsheet editors sometimes leave hidden traces on utilized cells and that could cause Mobills to not read them properly.
You can download the Mobills compatible spreadsheet template by clicking here.