Did you overspend last month? Establishing budgets can help you to keep track of how much money you can spend. On this article, we will talk about how to create budgets on Mobills on the iOS platform.
Creating a budget
- When opening Mobills, touch the three dots on the inferior side of the main screen. After that, on the 'Manage' tab, find the 'Budgets' option.
- After that, the Budget menu will show that no budget has been registered yet. Touch the three dots on the superior part of the screen and then press 'Create budget'.
- Fill the value with the amount of money you intend to spend monthly. The category will be attached now to the budget as well. If you want to receive an alert when you spend 80% of the budgeted value you can enable that optio. If you want that budget to be repeated every month, enable that option as well. After that, press 'Save'.
- It is not possible to create budgets for subcategories.
- You can enable a card on the main screen and create a general budget. In other words, a budget that will take into consideration all categories.
- Expenses will only show up on your budget when they are in fact paid. If you need to have a budget prediction, you can check the article How to see predicted expenses on Budgets,